I think that he pretty much put an end to much of this stuff. I, personally, think that if he wins the election it will eventually kill him. Then we will get the first female president which is, I think, pretty interesting and fine with me. I can't help it. I also find it interesting that media loves to put anything they can find, if its anti-biden, out there. I am sick and tired of media crap. They are responsible, for instance, for training Trump, and then giving him a billion dollars of exposure which, incidentally, they continue to this day and its free.

If anything costs Trump money he also doesn't pay. I remember, before he ran, that he owed a LOT of people money. He never paid and when he was sued he did the Trump put it off until they gave up. When he needed to hire somebody they wouldn't work for Trump unless he paid up front. The man is not just a criminal but an active criminal.

I think the worst thing about Trump is that he is showing the rest of the world that we have voters who are determined to elect a criminal, a loser, liar, and a jerk as their president.

Wonders never cease.