Jgw, I can’t tell you what went on in other states, but there were plenty of Clinton ads here in Georgia in 2016. This year over the last month or two, there’s been plenty of anti-Trump ads also. I suspect they’re being run by a PAC or some other pro-Biden or anti-Trump group than being run by the Biden Campaign. I haven’t seen a pro-Trump ad yet. Probably all the money for pro-Trump ads have gone to paying his legal bills.

2016, Clinton developed a strategy that would help her win more electoral votes than Obama did. She spent heavily and spent a lot of time and energy on red states Romney carried in order to accomplish her goal. In the meantime, she ignored states she thought she had in her hip pocket like Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania. Why would she worry about them, they hadn’t gone Republican since 1984? That’s seven straight presidential elections those states went for the democratic candidate. I don’t know about campaign ads, but I do about visits to those states. Hillary made no campaign visits, stops or rallies in Wisconsin to Trump’s 5, Michigan was the same 6 for Trump 1 for Hillary. Pennsylvania, 8 for Trump 5 for Hillary. Hillary’s 5 included election eve visit to Pittsburgh.

Looking at all the state polls available for 2024, there’re only 3 states which one or the other candidate doesn’t lead them by 5 points or more. Less than 5 classifies those states as swing or tossup states. They’re Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania. The other 47 states, one or the other candidate is ahead today by 5 points or more. Trump has a one-point lead in Wisconsin, a 3.6 point lead in Michigan while Biden leads in Pennsylvania by 0.8 of a point.

Here's something else - The Biden-Trump Rerun: A Nation Craving Change Gets More of the Same

https://www.yahoo.com/news/biden-trump-rerun-nation-craving-164710271.html

It's high past time that we start electing Americans to congress and the presidency who put America first instead of their political party. For way too long we have been electing Republicans and Democrats who happen to be Americans instead of Americans who happen to be Republicans and Democrats.