I live in Washington state. I have yet to see a single Democratic ad. Perhaps I just don't watch enough TV. I have friends in other places and they feel the same way as I do. I REALLY don't want Trump anyplace but in jail. I think its important that the Dems get themselves shown everyplace. They may think that they got this or that state nailed down and needs nothing but I also know that if people are ignored they tend to say; Oh you don't care about me so I don't give a damn about you either.

I can be absolutely wrong on this one but I also remain concerned. Then, again, I also believe that the United States has waaaay too many people that seriously support a man who has a record of rape, theft, chiseling, lying, throwing people under the bus, (and the list goes on and on). It simply makes no sense. One of the problems, I think, is that the Republicans seem to be getting a LOT more exposure than the Democrats. My belief is that this is not a good thing. I don't know if its because media simply tends to give more exposure to the Republicans, or that the Republicans are simply better at getting their lies out to the populace. Perhaps I am just worrying myself for no reason.

Given the simple fact that the Republicans tend to make little errors in fact whilst the Democrats are simply silent just tends to make me really scared to death. The woman who make the Republican reply to the Biden speech and threw in a pretty good lie has been heavily covered. That is a good thing. However, that being said, I also know that Trump gives a speech, every day, and every speech is full of lies and they are simply ignored. We are also told that the Dems have the big bucks. One would think that every time Trump runs his mouth the least the Dems could do is call him on his lies.

Oh, Trump is now trying to get a debate with Biden. I remember the last one several years ago (maybe it was Hillary, in any case. He actually bullied Biden, Hillary or both. and got away with it! I can only wonder if that can also happen again.

Just saying..........

Last edited by jgw; 03/11/24 06:14 PM.