Today, I think, Biden is going into where most of the Palestinians reside. It will be interesting what happens. Remember, the UK and USA, together, moved in the Israelites thereby saving the UK from any more attacks from the Zionists who were claiming that THEY were entitled to Palestine and backed that up with guns, attacks, etc. At the time, if I remember correctly, we bought them some land for their homeland. The Zionists continue to believe, to this day, that the Palestinians have absolutely no right to have ANY land there and its all theirs. Today there is a guy named Netanyahu running Israel and he has publicly stated that he wants ALL Palestinians gone and has proven it by bombing the hell out of them and killing a LOT of Women and Children. He has killed, so far, over 35,000 Palestinians this time around. The Muslims, on the other side, never agreed to have them planted in the middle of what they consider theirs and some are doing that with guns as well. One can go on, for some time, about all of this but that is, basically, what all of this is about.

The United States wants to establish an independent country, in Palestine for the Palestinians and Netanyahu is against it and the Palestinians are swinging in the wind. Up to now the Israelis have been treating them as intruders sometimes killing them for sports and cheap labor (close to slavery) which, over the years, kinda lit the pot.

Anyway, that is, pretty much, what Biden will be walking into today. I do not envy him. He has been trying to be in favor of both sides and has left him, in this instance, with neither side. Both of the sides are full of really upset, slightly crazed folk and that is just the beginning. One can only wonder why we have even been involved in this mess in the first place. I guess we were helping the UK and now, it seems, we are the goat. I wish Biden luck.