Yep, he's on his way out but is not going gracefully. If his fans really wanted to help they would find him a nice home for the elderly which specializes in mental problems. He also has an incredible capacity to lie. The thing is, I believe, that he actually believes what he says even though, often, he might say two different things about one single thing. Actually pretty interesting. I would have said humorous but that would not have been nice or kind.

The part about all of this is that we have a congress in which almost half of support Trump. This scares the hell out of me. Does this also mean that we have half a congress determined to do the bidding of somebody crazed by just about everybody who understand what is going on. The scary part is that this also might mean that almost half the Congress just might be personally dealing with mental problems themselves.

I wonder what would happen if a Democrat, running against a Republican party member and Trump supporter, explained that he felt sorry for the Republican but he was running to save American from a genuine crazy person because he/she was supporting somebody who belonged in a safe place for elders that are mentally not quite right.

Incidentally, Biden has been dealing with a speech problem. Trump, however, has a different kind of problem which, I also think, should be told to one and all as much as possible so he can get some help.

Last edited by jgw; 03/14/24 05:23 PM.