I watched a not young woman claim that she "loved" Trump, was not interested in anything anybody had to say about him as she knew he was gifted by God to help us. I am having serious questions about this stuff. I have others with approximately the same kind of stuff. I scares the hell out of me! I start wondering how many loons we have. We have a gun situation in this nation wherein more children are losing their lives from guns than anything else! This is a known fact yet OUR congress refuses to do a damned thing about it! I can go on, and on, but the simple fact is that we have serious problems, identified by a lot of different people and yet, it seems to be getting worse and worse! Basically, we can identify really serious problems, identify people that are not right in the head, etc and nothing gets done!

We have a government out there loaning money to children. Between the loan and the interest there are some that have paid in so much that its approximately 3 times of the debt. Some have been paying for OVER 20 years! They still haven't been able to pay it back! Its worse than buying a house! I know several doctors who, even with the money they make can't make a dent in the actual debt. Its a disgrace! There is a way to take care of the mess, its quite easy. You stop the interest and apply all paid interest to the loans (ie, get my country out of the banking business). That would take care of most of it and fix it so those left can actually pay off the loan, and is easy. Instead he has been making some loans just go away whilst the companies that collect the money has been getting incredibly rich by pocketing all the interest. This one is, uh, well, you know.

My thought is that we are living in VERY strange times. I have been around for a while now and senseless seems to be the new way. I actually wonder how long we can survive like this. None of this stuff is new, most of us know all about it you nothing changes. We are currently wondering who will win the presidency between two men. One of the men is a liar, a rapist, a thief and a criminal. One could provide a VERY long list of his bad deeds. That, however makes no difference to a voting public who, I think, are simply not real good when it comes to reality.

Oh, one last example that might interest. Its our failure to help Ukraine. This is is something. Putin took his time. He took a little bit from this country, then another and another and, then, decided on Ukraine because he had no problems. Instead of sending soldiers to try and stop Russia rule the world we got to send money and stuff to Ukraine and they do the fighting! We are not sending troops. If Russia wins there we will eventually have to go to work with the rest of Europe to save our own sad butts. This is the way of things. The majority of Europe is starting to get ready for war, right now, because we are failing. We will be there, with our army, we have done it before because we too will, eventually remember how it works. Only a few thousand American will get killed. It will, however, take a longer time, and be incredibly expensive, than it should due to the growing apparent insanities in the United States of America. One of the persons trying to be president thinks, incidentally, that the man running Russia is his pal. The current head of our Congressional house is a white christian that, apparently, believes Trump. Oh, one last. Putin says that he has nukes ready if we are too mean which, we are told, means the end of the world as we know it (those of us who survive)

As usual, I wish us all luck!!

Last edited by jgw; 03/22/24 06:14 PM.