Every now and then Trump wins the prize. Here is one where he, absolutely, won the prize, and race, over who lies more: I know, it was 2021 but, I don't think anybody has ever beat this one:

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/...isleading-claims-in-four-years-by-trump/

I don't believe that he can speak without a lie or two. Its part of his charm! The ladies love it and his proud family supports it. Well, then there are the Trump believers. They would, I am sure, appreciate it if somebody printed them all and then distributed them to the true believers.

I also think that the newspaper not only counted the lies but, if things haven't changed, the newspaper also has all the lies as well. I have often wondered if they have them organized by subject. Just think, 30,000+ Trump lies organized by subject. One could write a book! I betcha he covered everything and, sometimes, more than once! WONDERFUL!

Now we need somebody to add in the current crop too! If one is bored, has nothing better to do, they could start saving current lies just to see if he has new ones. The only real problem is that it might force not only a single book but a veritable library of Trump lies! This could be a lifetime undertaking and incredibly important! History at its finest!

Just saying.............. (I know, probably too much time on my hands)

Last edited by jgw; 03/26/24 05:59 PM.