I just had a thought. I have noted that there are a LOT of ads for pills that absolutely solve the memory problem. My ongoing solution has been to call the va and ask them if they have a pill that would do that. So far, they don't have the pill. Every time I go in I also ask the question; "Do you have the pill yet?". If its somebody new they will ask what I am talking about. I reply; "The pill to take care of my bad memory". That always gets a smile and a great, big, huge, "NO!" I have been around long enough to see a number of things get solved and I also know that there is a LOT of studying going on of memory problems. That being the case I consider my question fair. So, anybody with memory problems, going to the VA or the doctor should always ask the question; "Do you have the pill yet?" if you get a yes be kind to the rest of us and you will be overwhelmed of thank you's, hand shakes, hugs, etc. In other words you will become the hero of the hour.

OH, my last trip to the VA was to have a picture of my brain taken. Therefore .............. (haven't been told yet what that's all about)

Just one more thought. If you say you got a 'no' and lied for a joke then beware. You will have a very good chance of being scorned, having a good chance of being hurt, maimed, yelled at, as well as the probability of being hit but a sledge hammer, etc. (I was temped to have longer list but something came up)

Last edited by jgw; 03/30/24 07:31 PM.