Strange ...

I keep polling in my peripherals. Pundits keep proclaiming Trump supporters have been abandoning the train, while the polls, as you point out, say tossup.

Despite the quality of candidates, this is a clear cut choice between someone who wants to destroys Democracy, and someone who has been a somewhat competent administrator of Democracy. This has become, not a choice between disparate policies, but a choice between authoritarianism and Democracy. I understand quite well how and why MAGA believes Trump is the right choice, but when properly framed I don't understand how ANY American would consider Trump as THE choice to uphold Democracy. Too bad this election is not about competing policy issues, but has become a Darwinian death match for the existence of American Democracy.

If polling says it is a tossup, then Trump wins. He has the infrastructure to win even if he loses. He has it on local and state levels, so election boards can arbitrarily throw out votes if Trump loses outright i.e. alleged fraud. At the federal level he has a delusional speaker who can manipulate the process forcing the election into the House, and if that is not enough, he has gun carrying MAGA inside Congress ready in case Trump calls for another assault on the Capitol.

Perhaps Americans deserve to be enslaved by MAGA.

ignorance is the enemy
without equality there is no liberty
Save America - Lock Trump Up!!!!