Originally Posted by pdx rick
Originally Posted by perotista
...65% of all Americans state the economy was good under Trump,
Yet these same people can't state any Trump policy that caused this - because there were none. Trump benefitted from eight years of Obama policy. Trump put asinine tarrifs into place. Trump hurt farmers and had to financially compensate them. Consumers goods prices rose because of Trump's tariffs. Trump had a negative effect on the economy especially in 2020.

All in all perotista's arguments for "the wisdom of independents" doesn't sound like a good advertisement for being an independent. If I didn't know better it's almost like saying independents really just want "the image of a strongman telling them what to think and do" without him actually BEING "a strong man"...just the appearance of it.

That's almost like wanting to force people into agreeing that WWE Wrestling is real.

Does that really sound like a good argument for being an independent, or does it sound more like an argument for being a sucker for media polling that was pre-designed to produce an already agreed upon desired polling result?

I bet twenty bucks that I can create a poll that says 65% of Americans want to contract terminal cancer if I hire enough think tanks to sell the idea of the benefits of terminal cancer to enough Americans.

"The Best of the Leon Russell Festivals" DVD
deepfreezefilms.com