How would you say Trump is unfit to be dogcatcher, much less president, than to repeat what he has already made public?

It;s not about policy. Trump is unfit to occupy the WH. How could you make that clear. You have to get personal. He has been overseer of numerous scams which have been exposed. He has been indicted so many times I lost count. Of those he has been convicted as a fraudster and as a sexual predator. Thes are the in your face qualities which do not rely on ... they're coming to get him ... they want to keep him from being president .... etc.

What is his agenda? Retribution for perceived criminal behavior by the institutions of law i.e FBI, CIA, the courts, DoJ, etc.Anyone not agreeing with him will be indicted by HIS PERSONAL DoJ. He said it.

You call it negative personal attacks ... I say when it is true it is not negative, but accurate, and honest. That the American electorate can not figure this out, says a lot about how ignorant and stupid they are, and your posts simply prove my point.

ignorance is the enemy
without equality there is no liberty
Save America - Lock Trump Up!!!!