Do you think that there is a possibility that there are enough members, in the house, from both parties, that could sit down and do the job the entire house is supposed to be doing? One reads that there might be and then we have the members who are quitting because they think there is not.

I also realize that there are members of the house, on both sides, that will not even speak to anybody on the other side. Its a pity if there is not. It would be interesting if there were enough members, if they could work together they could actually do something. How about getting rid of every member that cannot even speak to the other side let alone work with them.

I really think that when a member cannot do anything with the other side they should go home. Both sides working has always been the way they got stuff done. Now, there are so many that are unable to do their jobs that there should be some way to move them away. The reason would be that "they were unable to do their job" and that seems fair to me. If you are working for somebody, and you cannot do your job, you will no longer have a job! This has nothing to do with one side or the other but with those that make up one side or the other.

I continue to wonder, however, if there are any Democrats who, given the above, cannot do their jobs?