I think that the polls are not always correct. After each election we get told that was the case, every time! So, basically, we will simply have to vote and see what happens. I get a lot of stuff from Trump (never figured out why). They are, basically, lying about just about everything I can see. All that being said they are doing a good job of doing it nice and easey as if its all the truth. I don't get anything from the Dems except asks for more money and little else. The TV tells me that Biden is going to have wonders to behold as the Dems are very rich. I can't say anything about their ads because I have never seen even one.

I do believe that the Democratic party, as far as I am concerned, is not doing a whole lot about ANYTHING! The people that are actually working to win is the Republicans! Then, we have a president, who doesn't seem to understand that to win he has to make certain groups happy. One of those are the Muslim Dems who remain upset and unwilling to vote for him and there are others as well. If he explained he is trying, real hard, to set them up with their own country things might change. The Dems have got to start an education effort to point out where the Republicans are lying big time but I have no faith any of that is going to happen, at least in the State of Washington. I have actually emailed the Democrat party and asked them question as to what they are doing. Their reply was pretty simple; "Give us money!"

I am going to vote for Biden as I don't have a choice. If Trump wins its gonna be another disaster and I don't think we have enough money to make him happy. I often wonder, if he gets elected how long it will take him to collapse our economy big time.

Should mention that the medium is doing a fair job noting that the Republicans are working, really hard, to promote Russian lies. They are giving names, etc. So, at least, somebody is fighting back.

All that being said I REALLY want Biden to win. Trump scares the hell out of me.

Last edited by jgw; 04/11/24 09:30 PM.