What polls do is to give you the mood of the country on whatever topic, issue, election, etc. they’re polling. As to the accuracy of the polls, most are fairly accurate as in the sense the final results falls within the MOE (Margin of Error) of the polls usually determined by the amount of people polled.

Forget the horserace numbers, they’ve been within the MOE since this rematch of an election began. A basic tie as I call it. But what the number show by delving deep within the polls, research papers, not just looking at the horserace number is this rematch is the last thing most Americans want. The numbers show very little enthusiasm for voting for the presidency. Around 55% with very little or no enthusiasm at all. That both major party candidates are disliked and unwanted to become the next president. For different reasons for sure. The disgust, disgust is probably the proper word to use for this rematch is evident all around for everyone to see. If they’d open their eyes.

Something is very wrong with the choices offered by both major parties, at least for most or a majority of Americans. What does 49% of all Americans who would replace both Trump and Biden with someone else as both major parties’ nominees if given a chance to do that. Not just one, both. What does 62% of all Americans saying this country needs another choice other than Trump and Biden?

What the research papers, delving deep within the polls show is around 35% of all Americans really want Trump to regain the white house. That around that same percentage, 35% want Biden reelected. That 30% don’t want neither one. This 30% think both Trump and Biden would not make a good president and be bad for the country if either one is elected. They’re mood today which is in my opinion much more important than the horserace numbers is one of who cares who wins or loses. For this 30% of all Americans, this rematch is a lose, lose rematch. Yet, this 30% are the election deciders, that is if they vote. If those who do vote, how many will choose between the two major party candidates, how many will vote against both by voting third party as 6% did in 2016? Which candidate will this 30% deem the lesser of two evils, the least worse candidate, the major party candidate they want to lose the least, not win, but lose the least?

All I can say is both major parties are totally blind to the mood of the entire electorate, most Americans about this rematch. The big question, what can be done to change this mood? I’d say nothing, it’s way past time for any possibility of changing. The rematch is set in stone.

It's high past time that we start electing Americans to congress and the presidency who put America first instead of their political party. For way too long we have been electing Republicans and Democrats who happen to be Americans instead of Americans who happen to be Republicans and Democrats.