Yes I understand your argument and the statistics. none of which entered into my argument for all the reasons you believe it should. My argument is based solely on objective rational thought. I don't care if the race was between Trump and a "dead ham sandwich", voters should recognize all the dangers of incompetency, corruption, and authoritarianism. It should not be framed as a race between one old guy ... o and another old guy, but as one person who supports Democracy and one who abhors it.

Just because we are forced into choices which are unpalatable, does not mean we should ignore the qualities essential for "good" governance. I made the same argument in 2016. Clinton was the competent journeyman, even though flawed, candidate, she was still by far the better choice.

I can't imagine how Democracy will be decided on by less than 100,000 voters. I guess in a modern world we deserve to be enslaved by a currently indicted person apparently willing to sell out his country for few bucks. What I know is there are not enough attorneys in America to keep Trump from weaponizing government. He has a whole cadre of loyalists willing to lie cheat steal and probably kill for him in order to be the once and future king of America, Savoir, anointed by God, and crowned by his own hand, despite what Bill Barr thinks. For me ... well, I will be known as rapace for as long as I should remain free from his jack booted thugs.

Prepare to join the resistance and save America.

ignorance is the enemy
without equality there is no liberty
Save America - Lock Trump Up!!!!