I don’t remember ever typing that. I know I’ve said that Biden was the wrong candidate to ensure Trump’s defeat. That still holds true today. If the election were held today, Trump would probably win. Here’s the electoral college with the candidate which have a 5 or more-point lead assigned to the candidate with the lead. States with less than a 5-point lead are tossups. Trump with a 246-216 electoral college vote lead.

https://www.270towin.com/

The election isn’t today. Why my thinking on Biden finally pulling this out? You still have a quarter of the voters out there that still believe Trump and Biden won’t be their party’s nominees. That somehow, someway, both will be changed, be swapped out for someone else. The reality that this rematch happening is still lost on them. Once this sinks in, Trump vs. Biden, they’ll make a choice between them. They won’t be happy; they’ll probably be angry as all get out at being forced to choose between Trump and Biden. By not having someone else to vote for. But I think their memories will be jogged, even though they don’t want Biden, that they’ll begin to remember why they disliked Trump so much in 2020. That Biden will become the lesser of two evils to them, the candidate they least want to lose. That Trump’s childish, 4-year-old spoiled brat antics, his 3rd grade schoolyard bullying tactics, his lies, his legal problems which I hope one of his legal problems results in a guilty verdict. That Biden is still the only adult in the room. A great grandfather type of an adult to them. Perhaps an adult who has done a very poor job in their eyes as president, an old man they worry about him being able to survive another term in office along with his mental fitness, but an adult, nonetheless.

In plain English, I’m counting on Trump defeating Trump, not Biden defeating Trump. With Biden’s numbers and all the fears and liabilities associated with him, Biden can’t defeat Trump. But Trump can defeat himself which in the end, I confident will happen. That Biden will become the fist sitting president with an overall job approval of well below 50%, currently at 40%, of being viewed unfavorably by 58% of all Americans to win reelection since Gallup and Pew Research started keeping track of these things back in 1948. All thanks to the Republicans nominating Trump.

It's high past time that we start electing Americans to congress and the presidency who put America first instead of their political party. For way too long we have been electing Republicans and Democrats who happen to be Americans instead of Americans who happen to be Republicans and Democrats.