I received the USPS delivery record this past Friday and it shows that my 11-20-07 FOIPA Request was delivered on 11/21/2007 at 11:37 AM in JACKSONVILLE, FL 32211 to D MOODY. The scanned image of the recipient information revealed that a Darlene Moody signed for it. Presumably the Jacksonville FBI Special Agent In Charge Michael Folmar received my letter and took appropriate actions. I suspect that both state and local law enforcement have been apprised. There’s either a record of my complaint or there isn’t. If there is a record, then the FBI is required by law to supply the requested information or else claim an exemption.

Hopefully FL law enforcement doesn’t attempt to provoke any parties that they may have cut deals with or otherwise influenced in order to direct these parties’ fears and concerns towards me. FL LEO’s had done so in the past with their “star” witnesses (now doing “life”) who supplied statements and possibly affidavits to serve as a pretext to investigate under the color of law.

Numerous FL Public Record requests, however, to the FDLE General Counsel, Holmes County Sheriff’s Department, OAG, and SAO, revealed no records of any investigation related directly or indirectly to me. It’s not a question of if I can prove these “off-the-books” investigations, but rather if I would be allowed to prove them. I didn’t whine about the “warning shots” fired at me in the past or the bullets whizzing past my head. No one likes a crybaby. However, enough is enough, and I don’t want a repeat, especially by anyone who believes that they’ll be protected by the Powers That Be. State and local law enforcement for the most part isn't in the FBI's league. The FBI knows this. From now on, whatever happens is Jacksonville FBI Field Office Special Agent In Charge Michael Folmar's responsibility/

Subject: Joseph Michael Keegan