The reply box has a quirk that erases with a single key strok all that one writes.

Maybe it is God's way of saying to me to quit writing a clean off this desk.

Shorthand then Patricia Cornwell's book starts off as bad as it can gets and then drops deeper into a pit of sludge. I don't CARE about motorcycle, leather wearing cops that lust for attractive pathologists who have a beautiful but slightly masculine lesbian niece and sexual tension with her long-time love interest Benton Welsey. I put it down.....TERRIBLE

Enyoyed Nevada Barr's ENDANGERED SPECIES about Cumberland Island and even actually met on the of people on whom a character is based, Lynette.
Cumberland Island is a good place to visit in person or by reading the pages of the book.

David Rosenfelt's FIRST DEGREE and BURY THE LEAD are both wonderfully entertaining mysteries. My husband liked both. Our only argument was how to pronounce "LEAD" Husband thought it was l-e-e-d because hands of victims kept getting cut off. I thought it should be pronounced "LEAD" as in the metal because I just wanted to pronounce it that way....Did, Do, Will.....

And that's all I have to say about that!

Respectfully Submitted,

Kathy Albers

Where ever you go, there you are!