The USPS verified delivery of my letter(Receipt Number: EB39 0615 975U S)to FBI Director Robert Mueller.According to USPS Track & Confirm:"Your item was delivered at 3:07 AM on December 14, 2007 in WASHINGTON, DC 20535 to FBI 20535 PU . The item was signed for by M SIMON." I also enclosed with my letter a copy of the same VHS video-tape that I sent to FL State Attorney Steve Meadows, who refused to admitt whether or not he viewed it. This uppity peasant (er,...um- I mean, American citizen with "rights")presummed to request an investigation and a copy of the report of the investigation (ROI). I also asked Director Mueller to explain the Honorable Jeff Miller's comments that because of "privacy" the FBI may not even get back to me.

Did we really need the Patriot Acts to make this kind of stuff legal? Do you really believe that they couldn't do this sort of surveillance to a suspected terrorists if they wanted? So what does this mean to the average American? Not much, unless you get on some agency's list for some reason, and it's taking less and less to get on someone's list.

Joe