The DOJ replied to my Jacksonville FBI FOI Appeal that the FBI denied receiving my second Jacksonville FOIPA Request and that they referred it (I include a copy with my appeals) to the FBI. However, a FBI employee signed for it. And, the 12-28-07 Jacksonville FBI Duty Agent left a message on the TAD that he found my request in the system, but couldn’t locate a physical copy. Simply put: The FBI lied, and probably placed it in a ‘special’ file. I also treated the FBI’s failure to make an initial determination regarding my FOIPA Request to FBI DC HQ requesting a copy of my complaint and evidence that I sent to FBI Director Mueller as a denial and appealed. This time, however, I included a copy of the USPS delivery confirmation of my FOIPA Request with my appeal, which I sent via PRIORITY MAIL on Feb. 11, 2008 from A FL P.O. However, when I checked USPS Track & Confirm on Saturday, Feb. 16, it still hadn’t been delivered. So I mailed another one PRIORITY MAIL later that morning from Enterprise, AL. Coincidentally, the USPS delivered my first one the next day on Sunday, Feb. 17. This second one coincidentally also took 5 days to reach DC, arriving on Feb. 21. PRIORITY MAIL takes 2-3 days to reach DC, even from rural AL. I guess they changed the delivery schedule.

So what’s the BFD that they’re still crapping on Joe out in the woods? The BFD is that they can easily do this you, despite what you may believe.

Joe