There's a provision in the Patriot Act which allows you to file a complaint with the DOJ IG against DOJ employees if they violated your civil rights and civil liberties. I pasted in the text of from the first paragraph of my complaint below that I faxed to the IG this morning. I filed a similar complaint with the DOJ IG charging misconduct.

Dear Inspector General,

I am charging the Jacksonville FBI Special Agent In Charge, XXX XXXX, the Jacksonville FBI Civil Rights Supervisor, the Jacksonville FBI FOIA manager, and other unknown FBI employees in both the Jacksonville, FL, Field Office, and in FBI headquarters in Washington, D.C., with violating my civil rights and civil liberties. These DOJ employees violated my civil rights and civil liberties by not only delaying, impeding, covering up and concealing any investigation of my charges of illegal electronic surveillance by Florida Law Enforcement Officers and the West Florida Electric Co-operative Association, but also evidence related to my charges. My charges require an official investigation.

Joe