Martha, I have several of your books to return. I could bring over the Sedaris book "Dress ...in Denim" if you would like to put it on the bottom shelf. While it is a "keeper," I dont' mind it visiting your bookshelf. It can stay for quite a while.

Also I ordered two copies of "Havana Nocturne: How the Mob Owned Cuba and Then Lost It to the Revolution." Mr. Bama is reading one copy right now and says it is a very good book. Since I ordered two (I might have turned on some sort of two-fer at Amazon because I intentionally ordered two copies of Herman Wouk's "This Is My God." Anyway, I'm going to give one copy to you, knowing that it goes to the bottom of the stack and might not even make the 50 page cut. (It has good photographic documentation that you can at least brouse.) What do I want with two of the same book? And who knows, you might enjoy it.

Probably be stopping by tomorrow. This baby keeping thing really keeps me at home as much as the broken ankle did. It is very tiring to strap that little bundle of joy in the car for a quick trip out.

Let me know if you want to read my Sedaris book. I really liked it. I have one more of his to read. My son gave me two of his books for Christmas last year.

Right now I'm reading "Devil Bones" by Kathy Reichs. It's so-so. While I'm reading it, I'm also re-reading "What It Takes." That book was written several, several years ago and examines the characteristics a person must possess in order to be an good Commander and Chief and hold the highest office in this land. When it was written, Obama was not on the National Scene and is not mentioned. It does, however, give a glowing report of Senator Joe Biden.

Where ever you go, there you are!