Originally Posted by Phil Hoskins
...Did you read anything I wrote?... Did you contribute money to the no on 8 campaign? Did you man the phone banks?
Did you read anything of what I wrote? From the October 29th 2008 RT:

Over the weekend, while in San Diego, I picked up three "No on 8" posters. I really wasn't sure what I was going to do with them - they've just sat in the back of the car until yesterday.

Here in the eBay of The Bay Area - there are a lot of these old fogies standing on street corners with their "Yes on 8" signs. Yesterday I couldn't stand it another second as I drove by one intersection in Concord, CA which has a access to a freeway on ramp. I did find it interesting that none of the haters looked to be under 55 years old.

I circled the block. Parked my car, and grabbed a "No on 8" poster and it was me against them.

"They" were three to a corner of the intersection for a total of 12. It was just me on one corner: 12:1

...but I got a lot of thumbs up - which I guess pissed the organizer of the "Yes on 8" because after 20 minutes - he'd gone to every corner and they are left.

I left after the other 12 had quit.

Victory!!!

I wish I had more time to do that again this week. I felt like Martha Jr. yesterday standing on the street corner protesting.

Originally Posted by Phil Hoskins
Haven't you argued here Rick that we claim nothing more than what everyone else enjoys? That is a claim based on human, not gay rights.
How can one fight for 'human rights' when one is not considered a human? I think that gays should fight for 'gay rights' before human rights. We need to fight the fight that gays have the right to be humans, first.

We can't put the cart before the horse.

Contrarian, extraordinaire