Originally Posted by Phil Hoskins
While the text disappeared soon after MSNBC’s lesbian news show host Rachel Maddow “outed” it on her cable show, Saddleback Church issued a video that explained that their condemnation of homosexuality was still in effect and had been pulled from the site only so the church could “repurpose it for clarity.”
I didn't know that Rachel Maddow (NorCal resident, Stanford Grad) was gay until the Christmas Dinner I attended last week and these three Lesbians became all hot 'n bothered 'n boisterous not to mention, giddy, at the mere mention of 'Rachel Maddow.'

Originally Posted by Phil Hoskins
And every so often there is one backwards. I had not known that his church bans gay members, that is extreme even by evangelical standards.
Phil's right - at least by California standards. Churches would rather have gays come and join the flock for "reprograming" than outright ban gays.

I do find it arrogant that Saddleback Community Church "decides" which "sins" are "acceptable" and which "sins" are "banishable" - not even the Catholic Church goes that far...

Who are they to judge? Doesn't the Bible say: Judge not least ye be judged?

I'm just sayin'...

Contrarian, extraordinaire