Has anyone reviewed "The Secret Lives of Bees?" I found that book to be the story of my life. I earmarked just about every page to quote, so it'll take some time to review.

After suffering from Reader's Block since early September, I eased back into reading by devouring two "mystery lite's" over the weekend.

Dick Francis as an author so far exceeds others who write in the genre that I hesitate to call his latest book "Silks," a mystery-lite. The man has had an amazing career. I'd rather review his life than his book. It seems he had little education and earned money as a jockey, at one time riding for the queen. He then began to publish books about racing horses in England. When is wife of many years died, he said he had lost his partner and would never write again. Some suspected that his wife, who had a background in academics in English and literature, may have actually been the author of his books.

Dick Francis fans were happy when he began to publish again with his son, Felix Francis. Maybe Franics spins the yarns and he needs a helper to polish them. The last books are of the same quality as his former writings.

"Silks" is the story of a an attorney who is called to represent an innocent man, but to bungle the trial so much as to find the party guilty.

It was good lite reading.

Where ever you go, there you are!